Professionals of marine surface and subsea services in offshore oil and gas fields and wind farms
With a fleet of recent vessels and competent crews, BOURBON is a service provider geared to support the activities of oil platforms.
Marine services in oil fields during exploitation, development and production stages and protection of the French coast for the French Navy.
- Offshore installation supply
- Offshore installation anchor handling, towage and positioning
- Personnel transport
- Assistance, salvage and pollution remediation
Installation, inspection, maintenance and repair operations of deepwater offshore facilities.
- Offshore operations engineering, supervision and management
- Offshore field and wind farm development support
- Subsea inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR)
- Supermajor oil companies
- National and independent oil companies
- Oil industry contractors.
Surfers: fast Crewboats
FSIV (Fast Supply Intervention Vessels)
PSV (Platform Supply Vessels)
Assistance and Salvage tugs
AHTS (Anchor Handling
Tug Supply Vessels)
ROV (undersea robots)
MPSV (Multi-Purpose Supply Vessels)